Contribute Now

Are you a dues-paying or voting member of ACP and a U.S. citizen or legal foreign resident (i.e., carrying a valid green card)?

Yes  - OR -  No

Access to the requested web page can not be provided. Medical students who belong to ACP/ACP Services but do not pay dues or have voting rights) and non-U.S. residents who do not have permanent residency status (i.e., do not have “green cards”) cannot be solicited for contributions to a PAC, under rules created by the Federal Elections Commission.

Return to ACP Services

We Need Your Help

ACP Services PAC solicits contributions from ACP Services members in order to make financial donations to key congressional campaigns. Your PAC contributions help Internal Medicine strengthen its voice in Washington, DC, and increase our political involvement on issues like physician payment reform, access to healthcare, and regulatory relief. With the support of members like you, we can shape public policy so that it is more responsive to the needs of Internists and the patients we serve.

 Contribute Online Today!

Contribute Via Mail or Fax

Print and complete the PAC Contribution Form.

Fax to: (202) 835-0443


Mail to:
ACP Services PAC
Suite 700
25 Massachusetts Ave., NW
Washington, DC 20001-7401

Contribute Via Phone

 Call us at (800) 338-2746 x 4532 (M-F, 9-5 est.)

* ACP Services PAC accepts personal checks, VISA, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. Personal contributions will go directly to candidates for federal office (i.e. U.S. House of Representatives and U.S. Senate).  Any corporate contributions made to ACP Services PAC will be used for purposes of supporting the administrative or operating expenses of the PAC.  They will not be used to support federal candidates. Contributions to ACP Services PAC are not deductible as charitable contributions for federal income tax purposes. Contributions to ACP Services PAC are strictly voluntary, and you have the right to refuse to contribute without any reprisal. Under federal law, ACP Services PAC may only accept contributions from U.S. citizens and individuals admitted for permanent residence in the U.S. (green card holders).